Harry crosses his arms while he sleeps alone because he’s used to holding someone
Please tell me that in Harry’s elderly years he’s gonna narrate quaint English nature documentaries
"it duznt even meen choklet it meens weead"
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
does anyone else get friend-jealous really easily?
British Vogue (2012) -> You and I Fragrance (2014)
She spent 20 K on a third titty this…………I’m done.
i’m glad she’s having fun
do you ever finish reading a fanfic and are like ‘i want to read a fanfic of that fanfic’
A few Bisexuals in History you may not have known were Bisexual:
- William Shakespeare
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Josephine Baker
- David Bowie
- Frank Ocean
- Azealia Banks
- Billie Joel Armstrong
- Margret Cho
“I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge in myself the potential to be attracted, romantically and/or sexually, to people of more than one sex, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.” -Robyn Orch
My coworker texted me while watching the Ken Burns Roosevelt documentary to tell me about how historians think Eleanor Roosevelt may have been bisexual because she may have had a female lover.
"did they say bisexual?" I said (already knowing the answer)
"No," was all my coworker said, but the fact that my coworker saw or heard "bisexual" when shown a woman who had romantic and sexual ties to men and women instead of taking historians at their face value and perpetuating the binary meant so much to me (as did the fact that she texts me whenever she hears bisexual news. I’m not her token bi friend, but I may be her only bi friend)
Yeah, I’ve been watching the Ken Burn’s documentary, and I was actually annoyed with how they handled it. They just kept referring to Hickok as “very close friends” over and over again. Even while reading excerpts of the letters which make it PRETTY CLEAR THAT THEY WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR. Like, they were planning to build a cottage int he wood to live in together. We can put two and two together. But no. “VERY GOOD FRIENDS” is all they would actually say. “VERY INTENSE FRIENDSHIP.” Such friendship. Yes. Wow.
But they are doing the same with with FDR and his multiple affairs too. Ah yes. FDR and Missy having such a….good friendship. Absolutely. MHm. Like…you can just admit that both of them were having all kinds of affairs ya know? We won’t be that scandalized. It’s ok.
It’s about time to break out my favorite eyeshadow.
Happy Monday friends! I’m so excited to announce that Studio Mucci is featured on @inspiredbythisblog. Go check it out! I give a tour of #studiomuccihq and share how I started my business and lots of other stuff! 💗💗💗